- 2021 ADR Reference Table Amendment: read the announcement.
- Now live: The ESRD Quarterly Update with data through the fourth quarter of 2021 is now available.
- 2021 SAFs Now Available | Read the announcement.
- DESKRIBE is now updated with 2021 ADR data.
- The 2021 Annual Data Report (ADR) is now live. Read the announcement.
Progress Through Research
The United States Renal Data System (USRDS) is a national data system that collects, analyzes, and distributes information about chronic kidney disease (CKD) and end-stage renal disease (ESRD) in the United States. The USRDS is funded directly by the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK). USRDS staff collaborate with members of Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), the United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS), and the ESRD networks, sharing datasets and working to improve the accuracy of ESRD patient information.
Annual Data Report
View & download PDFs, images, and Excel files from the most recent (and now interactive) report on the CKD & ESRD populations.
ESRD Quarterly Update
Provides preliminary overall ESRD incident and prevalent counts in US beyond the official numbers reported in ADR.
Data Query Tools (DESKRIBE)
DESKRIBE is our new online data querying application system that replaces RenDER.
Simple Data Requests
Questions beyond what's in the Annual Data Report can be processed at no charge, via simple data requests.
Questions or comments?